RFR: 8288744: Remove tools/jlink/plugins/CompressorPluginTest.java from problemlist

Jaikiran Pai jpai at openjdk.org
Tue Jun 21 06:51:08 UTC 2022

Can I please get a review for this change which proposes to remove the `CompressorPluginTest` from the problemlist?

This test was problem listed since it had intermittently failed with odd exception in the past (https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8247407). Over the past several months I have attempted multiple runs of this test (with very high test repeats) both locally as well as a CI setup to see if this is still reproducible. So far, I haven't been able to reproduce it. Given the odd exception it was throwing originally, it's hard to say what the issue could have been (and whether it got fixed in recent times), but since it isn't reproducible now, I would like to remove this from the problemlist. If it does fail again, I'll go ahead and collect some additional details to help narrow this down.

Commit messages:
 - 8288744: Remove tools/jlink/plugins/CompressorPluginTest.java from problemlist

Changes: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/9221/files
 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jdk&pr=9221&range=00
  Issue: https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8288744
  Stats: 1 line in 1 file changed: 0 ins; 1 del; 0 mod
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.org/jdk pull/9221/head:pull/9221

PR: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/9221