RFR: 8334048: -Xbootclasspath can not read some ZIP64 zip files [v3]

fitzsim duke at openjdk.org
Thu Aug 1 16:13:32 UTC 2024

I saw a [`serviceability/jvmti/stress/StackTrace/Suspended/GetStackTraceSuspendedStressTest`](https://github.com/fitzsim/jdk/actions/runs/10188172450/attempts/1#summary-28185087430) failure but upon my re-running the job the failure did not happen again.  It seems unrelated to the patch set in this pull request.