RFR: 8324065: Daylight saving information for `Africa/Casablanca` are incorrect [v2]

Naoto Sato naoto at openjdk.org
Thu Jan 18 21:02:26 UTC 2024

> Fixing incorrect std/dst transitions for time zones that have rules beyond 2037. The year 2037 restriction seems to come from the old `zic` command implementation and thus can be expanded in the JDK. Arbitrary I chose 2100 which is greater than the year 2087 which is the farthest rule at the moment.

Naoto Sato has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional commit since the last revision:

  Added comment to clarify the possible need for the last year expansion

Changes:
  - all: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/17492/files
  - new: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/17492/files/1779673d..9ce8f35b

Webrevs: