RFR: 8320712: Rewrite BadFactoryTest in pure Java [v2]

Jaikiran Pai jpai at openjdk.org
Wed Jan 31 14:08:07 UTC 2024

On Wed, 31 Jan 2024 14:02:13 GMT, Eirik Bjørsnøs <eirbjo at openjdk.org> wrote:

> Whoops, I just integrated after the approval from @sundararajana, seconds before this comment.

That's alright.

Typically when such failures happen, depending on the noise it creates in the CI, the change is either backed out https://openjdk.org/guide/#backing-out-a-change or a JBS issue is created to fix the issue, leaving the original change around. We don't need to do anything for now. I'll keep a watch on the test run.