[crac] RFR: Fix failures in testsuite

Radim Vansa duke at openjdk.org
Mon Feb 6 07:11:21 UTC 2023

On Fri, 3 Feb 2023 07:56:21 GMT, Jan Kratochvil <duke at openjdk.org> wrote:

>> This PR fixes some failures I've noticed in the pre-submit checks and could also reproduce locally.
>
> Could you list some testcases which get fixed by this patch? Running whole testsuite takes some time to try that.

@jankratochvil I had these [failing in GHA](https://github.com/rvansa/crac/actions/runs/4065379704/jobs/7014856738):

java/lang/ClassLoader/securityManager/ClassLoaderTest.java
jdk/modules/incubator/ImageModules.java
jdk/modules/scenarios/automaticmodules/RunWithAutomaticModules.java
jdk/modules/scenarios/container/ContainerTest.java
java/util/ServiceLoader/basic/ServiceLoaderBasicTest.java
java/util/logging/Logger/bundleLeak/BundleTest.java
tools/javac/Paths/MineField.sh
tools/javac/modules/AddLimitMods.java
serviceability/dcmd/framework/VMVersionTest.java

TBH I've investigated only the first one and left for GHA to validate that others get fixed, too.