[crac] RFR: Add CRaC-specific tests to GHA [v6]

Radim Vansa duke at openjdk.org
Thu Mar 23 07:43:08 UTC 2023

> Existing GitHub Actions run test tier1 but since most changes in this project focus on the CRaC capabilities we should run them in an automated fashion, too.
> Right now the tests are mostly failing: this should be addressed in https://github.com/openjdk/crac/pull/47

Radim Vansa has updated the pull request with a new target base due to a merge or a rebase. The pull request now contains 22 commits:

 - Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/crac' into test-crac-in-gha
 - Finally fix ResolveTest
 - Add seemingly non-vital logs
 - Revert all debug info and hope for the best
 - what's wrong with cppath
 - Fix path
 - fix path
 - Fix criu SHA256