[crac] RFR: Add CRaC-specific tests to GHA [v7]

Radim Vansa duke at openjdk.org
Thu Mar 23 15:21:53 UTC 2023

> Existing GitHub Actions run test tier1 but since most changes in this project focus on the CRaC capabilities we should run them in an automated fashion, too.
> Right now the tests are mostly failing: this should be addressed in https://github.com/openjdk/crac/pull/47

Radim Vansa has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional commit since the last revision:

  Let ReseedTest use stdout rather than exit codes

  There was a 1:256 chance of test randomly failing because the random
  generators produced the same number, despite differently seeded.

Changes:
  - all: https://git.openjdk.org/crac/pull/48/files
  - new: https://git.openjdk.org/crac/pull/48/files/e9b8f717..704f50a4

Webrevs: