[crac] RFR: Harden criuengine cppath reading

Anton Kozlov akozlov at openjdk.org
Fri Mar 24 19:07:58 UTC 2023

On some older OSes I see a few `fgets error` coming from criuengine restore function. They are intermittent and hard to debug. After replacing libc fopen/fgets invocations with open/read, the problem went away. I'm still not completely sure why the problem with libc file functions exists but I suspect that EINTR is not correctly handled there, or the fact we store a sequence in characters without `\0` or `\n` in the file we read. So I propose using the lower-level interface to read the file.

Commit messages:
 - Merge remote-tracking branch 'jdk/crac/crac' into crac
 - Harden criuengine cppath reading

Changes: https://git.openjdk.org/crac/pull/56/files
 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=crac&pr=56&range=00
  Patch: https://git.openjdk.org/crac/pull/56.diff