[crac] RFR: Put restored Java process on foreground instead of restorewait [v2]

Radim Vansa rvansa at openjdk.org
Thu Nov 16 10:13:35 UTC 2023

> Solves a scenario where we restore the process in background, `fg` it and then try to Ctrl+C interrupt it.
>
> The usefulness of this actually depends on https://github.com/CRaC/criu/pull/14
>
> `criuengine` restorewait does not have tty on stdin/stdout/stderr, though one FD is open to tty; we have to find it.

Radim Vansa has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional commit since the last revision:

  Break after first TTY found

-------------

Changes:
  - all: https://git.openjdk.org/crac/pull/133/files
  - new: https://git.openjdk.org/crac/pull/133/files/62a491aa..71dd08bc

Webrevs:
 - full: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=crac&pr=133&range=01
 - incr: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=crac&pr=133&range=00-01

  Stats: 1 line in 1 file changed: 1 ins; 0 del; 0 mod
  Patch: https://git.openjdk.org/crac/pull/133.diff
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.org/crac.git pull/133/head:pull/133

PR: https://git.openjdk.org/crac/pull/133