RFR: DIO JT Harness testsuite

Stas Smirnov stanislav.smirnov at oracle.com
Tue Jun 24 18:43:41 UTC 2014

Hello,

I am sending an RFR <http://cr.openjdk.java.net/%7Ejld/8047969/> of my
changes as a fix for JDK-8047969
<https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8047969>.
My changeset include JT Harness testsuite placed in the device-io
repository in the "tests" folder. There are no tests, just configuration
files, JT Harness interview classes, utility classes and files,
README_Tests file and ant build script.
In the README_Tests file I specified a wiki page
https://wiki.openjdk.java.net/display/dio/Tests+Configuration+And+Execution
it does not exist, but after this changset will be approved, such a wiki
needs to be created to put their all information about testsiote
configuration and tests execution.
lib/README is required to make lib folder visible for mercurial, in this
folder developers will place required additional 3rd party libraries and
dio.jar will be copied automatically by ant script.

--
Best regards,
Stas Smirnov