Who is the Project Lead, Please?

Adam Farley8 adam.farley at uk.ibm.com
Tue Apr 16 11:20:56 UTC 2019

Hi Alan,

Nomination: Thanks, this should speed things up if we get a volunteer.

Sergey has asked for a few days to finish his vacation, so we should hear
back inside the next 2 weeks.

Or sooner, if someone else is around.

Best Regards

Adam Farley
IBM Runtimes

From:   Alan Bateman <Alan.Bateman at oracle.com>
To:     Adam Farley8 <adam.farley at uk.ibm.com>, Sergey <snazarkin at azul.com>
Cc:     dio-dev at openjdk.java.net
Date:   16/04/2019 11:21
Subject:        Re: Who is the Project Lead, Please?

On 16/04/2019 11:06, Adam Farley8 wrote:
Hi Folks,

Alan) This could be the right way forward. Sergey seems interested in
saving it though.

Sergey) On the surface, it seems like the project needs someone to lead it
and drive it. Hint hint.

As for this mailing list, it does still seem quite dead, so perhaps
project chat could happen in one of the general-use channels. Perhaps
core-libs-dev, as the dev list for the sponsoring project.

The Core Libraries group is the sponsoring group so I can nominate a new
lead if there is a good candidate.

The mailing list is for the Device I/O project, the core-libs-dev mailing
list wouldn't be appropriate.

-Alan.

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.