IRC chat about the OpenJDK TCK @ 15h UTC

Alexander Schunk alexanderschunk at t-online.de
Thu Aug 9 19:24:00 UTC 2007

Hi,
from a developers point of view i think this approach makes sense because it ensures Java code stability and also comformity since anyone contributing to this project has to comply with the standars used by SUN.
This avoids "loose" integration of unstable software and should make integrateion process also more transparent for the public and easier for the SUN engineers.
>From a Users point of view i also appreciate it becuase i know that software that is contributed to the JDK does match the standards used by SUN and no other standards that might be out there.
This license should be used on all OpenJDK projects so all parts of OpenJKD comply to this license too.
Regards
Alex