Mercurial switch: JDK 7 build 24 is available at the openjdk.java.net website

James.Melvin at Sun.COM James.Melvin at Sun.COM
Fri Dec 7 21:01:34 UTC 2007

Just another confirmation (from inside Sun)...

I'm able to clone the openjdk forest and build successfully on Solaris
Sparc using the instructions provided.  Nice work everyone!

- Jim