JavaSE 7 build 14 is available at the openjdk.java.net website

Mark Wielaard mark at klomp.org
Fri Jun 22 08:50:38 UTC 2007

Hi,

On Thu, 2007-06-21 at 21:50 -0700, Xiomara Jayasena wrote:
> The OpenJDK source, Compiler source and Jtreg binary for the promoted
> JavaSE 7 build b14 is available under the openjdk
> https://openjdk.dev.java.net website under Source Code (direct link to
> bundles:  http://download.java.net/openjdk/jdk7 )

Thanks. I found the following bug-list/changelog for the closedjdk:
http://download.java.net/jdk7/changes/jdk7-b14.html
I assume these are more or less the same as for openjdk?

How often do you plan to push out these "promoted JavaSE7" builds?
Is there a list like the above of issues being worked on for the next
one?

Cheers,

Mark