Interview on "IcedTea"

Amit Kumar Saha amitksaha at netbeans.org
Mon Nov 5 03:15:06 UTC 2007

Hi all!

As briefly mentioned in an earlier post, I am working on an article on
"IcedTea" for an India based Linux/Open Source Magazine. Though, the
FAQ answers most questions related to "IcedTea", it would be nice to
have an interview with the "IcedTea" developers answering some of them
in a "first person" fashion.

So, I would like to request you to kindly chip in with your thoughts:

* The main motivation behind IcedTea
* What is the future agenda?
* Are there plans to support other distributions as well?

Any other things you would like to be covered.

I really appreciate your time and comments.

Thank you very much!

Regards,
Amit

--