JDK 7 moving to mercurial -- svn repositories

Xiomara.Jayasena at Sun.COM Xiomara.Jayasena at Sun.COM
Tue Oct 9 19:57:14 UTC 2007

Thank you for your feeback -- these responses along with others I have
received seem to be in the same line of thought.  So it is OK to do away
with the svn repositories once the Mercurial ones are up.

-Xiomara