JDK 7 build 22 is available at the openjdk.java.net website

Kelly O'Hair Kelly.Ohair at Sun.COM
Sat Oct 13 19:11:33 UTC 2007

These builds are cutting edge, and you should never expect any of them
to be perfect, you should expect a few problems.
Especially right now, as we transition to Mercurial and actively work on
opening up more and more, there has never been more restructuring and major
changes to the source base that ever before.

So don't be surprised if we have introduced some regressions in the last
few builds, we aren't doing it intentionally, but we are trying to move
as quickly as possible to make live Mercurial repositories available.

Build 23 and 24 may not be very interesting, no new fancy features or
critical bug fixes, but after Build 24 it will be a whole new Mercurial world.
So hold onto your hats for a few more weeks, it will be an adventure.

-kto