OpenJDK: JVM and Multicore CPUs

Paul Hohensee - Java SE Paul.Hohensee at Sun.COM
Tue Sep 4 14:14:17 UTC 2007

And in addition (I duplicated Steve's list)

src/share/vm/runtime/vm_version.*

src/share/vm/runtime/os.*                           Look at numa*(),
processor_count(), is_MP()
src/os/<os_family>/vm/os_<os_family>.*    where <os_family> == solaris,
linux, win32

Paul