CVF: Project sponsorship: More New I/O APIs for the Java Platform (JSR-203)

iris clark iris at sun.com
Fri Apr 18 19:49:31 UTC 2008

Regarding the CFV on the following question[1]:

  Should the Core Libraries Group sponsor the "More New I/O APIs
  for the Java Platform (JSR-203) Project?

Voting has now concluded.  I have received "Yes" votes from the
following 9 members of the Core Libraries Group:

  Christopher Hegarty
  David Bristor
  Doug Lea
  Iris Clark
  Joe Darcy
  Mark Reinhold
  Martin Buchholz
  Pete Soper
  Xueming Shen

This constitues an absolute majority of the eligible voting members.
Thus I am able to immediately render a decision.

The Core Libraries Group has decided to sponsor the JSR-203 project.

Thank you.
iris

[1] http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/core-libs-dev/2008-April/000332.html