lcms and pisces quality [was: Re: Heads Up: JDK 7 Linux platforms moving to Fedora 9]

Dmitri Trembovetski Dmitri.Trembovetski at Sun.COM
Mon Dec 22 19:39:15 UTC 2008

   Other pisces issues mentioned by Jim in
     http://bugs.sun.com/view_bug.do?bug_id=6610080

- Performance is not as good as the Ductus library
- Fixed point is used with little or no overflow protection
- No support for the STROKE_CONTROL hint

   Thanks,
     Dmitri