Call for vote [Fwd: Project Proposal: Haiku port of OpenJDK]

Dalibor Topic dalibor.topic at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 17 22:27:48 UTC 2008

On Jan 4, 2008 4:01 PM, Dalibor Topic <dalibor.topic at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Dear members of the porters group,
>
> it is my pleasure to call you to vote in my role as the group's
> moderator.  The issue being voted on is
>
> * Should the porters group sponsor the project to port OpenJDK
> to the Haiku OS?
>
> Please vote with yes or no. The voting period is two weeks.

The vote has passed. The members of the porters group have cast 4
votes for sponsoring the project, with no votes against it. The porters
group therefore has decided to sponsor the project.

I'd like to thank all the members of the group for their votes, and
everyone for their contributions in the discussion of the proposal, and
I'd like to congratulate the Haiku OS OpenJDK porters team, and
welcome them into OpenJDK family of projects.

cheers,
dalibor topic