CFV: Project sponsorship: Antlr parser for javac

Jonathan Gibbons Jonathan.Gibbons at Sun.COM
Fri Jun 20 21:08:50 UTC 2008

This vote closes later today, but there are already 5 votes in
favor, which is an absolute majority of the Group's Members.
Therefore I am calling the result early, and am pleased to announce
the Compiler Group will sponsor this Project.

-- Jon