JDK 7 build 35 is available at the openjdk.java.net website

Xiomara.Jayasena at Sun.COM Xiomara.Jayasena at Sun.COM
Thu Sep 25 22:26:09 UTC 2008

Thanks Kelly.

I also had something along this line:
hg log -r ${lasttag}:tip | grep ^summary: | grep -v Merge

which will give raw CRs and their description.  Realistically what we
would want is something that still links back to the bug database for
each CR like the current Summary of Changes.

-Xiomara