JDK 7 build 35 is available at the openjdk.java.net website

Kelly O'Hair Kelly.Ohair at Sun.COM
Sat Sep 27 22:42:39 UTC 2008

Isn't too hard to replace a bugid reference with:
    http://bugs.sun.com/view_bug.do?bug_id=NNNNNNN

And a changeset reference to something like
    http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk7/jdk7/rev/XXXXXXXXXXXX
    `hg paths default`/rev/XXXXXXXXXXXX

In my opinion, we need to automate this, not dedicate more
resources to manual processes.
It may be that the optional "Summary:" line in the changeset comments
needs to be less optional.

There is no ONE person that knows the overall impact of all the changesets,
we need to rely on the individual developers to explain themselves,
in the bug synopsis, the bug description, or the changeset Summary: line.

-kto