OpenJDK Community Innovators' Challenge Awards Announced

Andy Tripp openjdk at jazillian.com
Tue Sep 30 22:22:34 UTC 2008

Thanks Ray,

The reason I asked is so that people who might be interested in applying next year
(if there is one) can be aware of where they need to be careful about.
As a casual observer, it looked like all the submissions were complete.
I'd hate to apply next year and do the work, only to find that it's
not considered by Sun to be complete.

Congratulations on a well run contest!

Andy