Can I see what changesets comes from which which repo?

Kelly O'Hair Kelly.Ohair at Sun.COM
Thu Feb 12 01:41:23 UTC 2009

Not a stupid question at all.

The recording of the push/pull events is not done by Mercurial.
Currently there is the email that is sent out in the form of notifications,
but even knowing who pushed a changeset might not tell you the push/pull
travel history of a changeset and who was involved in those pushes and pulls.

It's of course the author of the changeset and the change itself that is
most important, and we have that, but I understand what you are saying
and I don't have a good answer.
If every changeset had a passport so we know where it's been and how
it got there, that would be interesting, just not sure how it could be done.

If you want to know what changesets impact certain files, the
'hg log -k filename' might help.

-kto