CFV: Project sponsorship: Small language changes

Jonathan Gibbons Jonathan.Gibbons at Sun.COM
Fri Feb 13 18:45:27 UTC 2009

Neal,

Thank you for your concern.  As far as I know, there  is no issue here
other than the sometimes glacial pace at which things happen. I would
look to Joe's blog for the latest news on this project, and I presume
that he will have the repositories created when there is something to
put in them.

-- Jon