Updates: OpenJDK Forum: Contributing into OpenJDK 6

Dalibor Topic Dalibor.Topic at Sun.COM
Fri Feb 27 15:46:29 UTC 2009

Dalibor Topic wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I'd like to carry a bit of the great spirit of discussions
> from FOSDEM forward, so we're trying out something new:
>
> OpenJDK Forum

Expected Participants:
I hope that we'll also be able to have Dmitri Trembovetski and
Phil Race join us for the call.

Since conference calls may be a somewhat new experience to some of us,
here are a couple ground rules:

* Please identify yourself by name and location when speaking.

At least in theory, we could have more then one Dalibor on the call, for
example, and for those of us not familiar with each Dalibor's voice, having
a way to pick them apart is useful.

* Please address individuals by name when speaking.

That helps keep the discussion flowing, without causing confusion who a
particular question, remark or idea is addressed to.

* Please speak clearly and avoid side conversations and background noise.

We'll use the #openjdk IRC channel on irc.oftc.net for side conversations.
If you are not familiar with IRC clients, you can run the corresponding
web start application at http://openjdk.java.net/irc/ .

*  Keeping the noise down

When you're not speaking, please mute your own line by pressing *6 on your
telephone keypad. To unmute press *6 again.

* On Sun campus in SCA ?

Please join Mark Reinhold in the conference room "Mars Bars" in building 22,
second floor.

cheers,
dalibor topic

--
Dalibor Topic                   Tel: (+49 40) 23 646 738
Java F/OSS Ambassador           AIM: robiladonaim
D-20097 Hamburg                 mailto:Dalibor.Topic at sun.com
Amtsgericht München: HRB 161028
Geschäftsführer: Thomas Schröder, Wolfgang Engels, Dr. Roland Bömer