OpenJDK Interim Governance Board: New Members

Neal Gafter neal at gafter.com
Tue Apr 27 22:49:17 UTC 2010

Mark-

The most recent openjdk governing board minutes I can find are two years old
and record the governing board's agreement to strive for a draft
Constitution by the end of 2008.  I assume you've convened the board per its
agreement since it was expanded last year, but I can find neither draft
constitution nor more recent minutes of the board.

Cheers,
Neal