New Member with a Problem

Florian Weimer fweimer at bfk.de
Wed Aug 25 07:59:55 UTC 2010

* John J. Boyer:

> a simple program that just creates a new instance of their class, I get
> an unstaisfiedLink exception with the message "no liblouisutdml in
> java.librarry.path". I have tried everything in the JNI reference
> manual, but nothing works.

What's the full name of the DSO, and what value of java.library.path
do you use?  Have you tried System.load(String)?

I general, such topics are not welcome on the OpenJDK mailing lists.
Back in the old days, Sun made a point of not hosting any mailing
lists for general programming topics, and requested that the forums
should be used instead.  I don't know if Oracle offers such mailing
lists.

--
Florian Weimer                <fweimer at bfk.de>
D-76133 Karlsruhe             fax: +49-721-96201-99