Licensing questions

Geir Magnusson Jr. geir at pobox.com
Thu Jan 21 11:52:56 UTC 2010

This is sage advice.

In addition, given the history of Apache Harmony and Open JDK and the motivations behind the Apache-Sun TCK licensing dispute (protect Sun's Java licensing revenue), Mr Levy may discover that his paths lead to Sun's software sales group.

OTOH, now that the EU CC has decided to get out of the way, maybe things will be different with ORCL as our corporate overlord :)

geir