Found OpenJDK 6 windows build at www.openscg.com/se/

kg5000 ken.gentry at gilbarco.com
Mon Nov 1 19:31:00 UTC 2010

Thanks for the Windows build. I have been searching for over a year and even
tried once to build it myself. The OpenJDK is working nicely on our target.

Is there a way to install only the JRE of an OpenJDK? I have not fully
informed our team that the OpenJDK is running on our system and don't know
the team's comfort level of Java tools being present on our target when only
a JRE is needed.

Thanks again,
Ken