OpenJDK commiters

Henri Gomez henri.gomez at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 19:19:25 UTC 2011

> It's not up to date, and we're no longer planning to publish/update such a
> list.

May I ask why ?

To be short, I've got an interview tomorrow about OpenJDK and one of
the expected question is about OpenJDK community, who is involved, how
many peoples from big contributors, like Oracle, Redhat, IBM and how
many individuals.

Various OSS community have such pages where everybody could get
informations about members and the who's working on what part of
projects.

I hope you'll reconsider the decision to update this list.

Regards