OpenJDK commiters

Donald Smith donald.smith at oracle.com
Thu Jul 14 20:33:03 UTC 2011

So, I'll put on the "new guy clown nose" here and state that I've
conflated your two different questions.

This list is, in fact, current OpenJDK
committers:http://db.openjdk.java.net/people

(or as current as any kind of such information could be).

As Roman noted, you can use tools like ohloh if you wanted to get a
better indication of how active people are, etc.

Apologies for any confusion I made in the other thread.

  - Don