OpenJDK commiters

Kelly O'Hair kelly.ohair at oracle.com
Thu Jul 14 21:26:56 UTC 2011

Ignoring merge changesets, changes before jdk7b22, 'Added tag' changesets, and does not
really do justice to people that push non-CR changesets to project repos, you coulkd run this on an openjdk forest:

sh ./make/scripts/hgforest.sh "log --no-merges --template '{author} {desc|short}\n'" | fgrep -v 'Added tag' | egrep '^[a-z][a-z0-9]* [0-9][0-9]*:' | cut -d' ' -f1 | sort | uniq -c | sort -n -r

-kto