Auto Reply: discuss Digest, Vol 47, Issue 2

roger.lewis at oracle.com roger.lewis at oracle.com
Tue Mar 22 19:00:36 UTC 2011

This is an auto-replied message. I am out of office this week Monday - Thursday at training in Redwood Shores and will return to the office Friday March 25th. I will have limited access to email during this time.

For urgent issues:

For issues related to java.com Help and FAQ pages, please contact Ketan Shah.
For externally reported JDK6 or JDK7 issues, please contact Roger Yeung.
For bugreport.sun.com and bugs.sun.com please contact Nelson D'Costa.
For all other issues, Roger Calnan

-Roger