Sonar analysis of OpenJDK 7 available

Dalibor Topic dalibor.topic at oracle.com
Tue Nov 22 11:09:48 UTC 2011

Yeah, thanks for providing this. I forwarded the e-mail to the jdk7u-dev
list, since this is jdk7u based, a first comment is at
http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/jdk7u-dev/2011-November/000860.html

Since I'd expect jdk8 to be the place where various cleanups (build system,
modularization, lamdaificaiton, etc.) may take place in the future, it may
be interesting to see an analysis tracking that as well - that would be the
jdk8/jdk8 forest.

Like Alan, I'm curious if you're building the whole forest, and then
running the checks on the built classes, or if you're source code scanning
just the jdk repository, omitting langtools, corba, etc.

cheers,
dalibor topic

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>