Project Proposal: JFX

Brian Beck brian.beck at oracle.com
Fri Oct 28 03:13:28 UTC 2011

Hi Fernando:

Just to be clear the project will be using the OpenJDK infrastructure.
The Mercurial repos, mailing lists and project pages will all be under
openjdk.java.net.  It's just that the bug database will stay where it is
on Kenai until a) all the source has been opened and b) OpenJDK has a
public bug database that we can use.  As you say, it's common sense to
put our project at openjdk.java.net.

Brian.