jvm core dump with libnet.so

Andrew Hughes ahughes at redhat.com
Fri Aug 3 09:57:01 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----
> the one crashes is running with hotspot 6u26 build 1.6.0_26-b03, not
> openjdk.
> the one seems to work is openjdk 1.6.0_20 (OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM
> (build
> 19.0-b09, mixed mode)) as I mentioned in previous letter.

So use OpenJDK, as it works.

I'm not sure I see the problem here.

You can report the u26 crash to bugs.sun.com, but as there are newer
versions available, both of 6 and 7, I'd guess the initial remedy will
just be to try one of those.

There's nothing OpenJDK developers can do to debug proprietary code.

--
Andrew :)

Free Java Software Engineer
Red Hat, Inc. (http://www.redhat.com)

PGP Key: 248BDC07 (https://keys.indymedia.org/)
Fingerprint = EC5A 1F5E C0AD 1D15 8F1F  8F91 3B96 A578 248B DC07