Hacked OpenJDK

Lussier, Denis denisl at openscg.com
Fri Feb 10 19:23:52 UTC 2012

OpenSCG's OpenJDK is "as is".   We compile the binaries according to the
instructions that come with the source.  Then we build platform specific
one-click installers around those binaries and offer them for free
download.   We don't run the TCK tests and therfore our binaries are not
"certified".

Good folks from Sun and Oracle have never been anything but inquisitive &
supportive of our efforts.

--Luss