OpenJDK Binary

Frans Thamura frans at meruvian.org
Fri Feb 10 21:03:26 UTC 2012

mmm :) raise up :

henri with openjdk-osx-build in code.google.com
denis with openscg..

i think binary is important, esp the j6, j7, and j8.. i beleive j7
will be forgotten :)

but i think still a lot of people using j6, and life of time is shortly

1. there will be people pay for update to oracle.
2. there will be people want community model regarding of the openjdk 6 patch..

where is the community work, esp the umbrella?

martjin,
when will we get the binary?