Ubuntu 11.10 VM including OpenJDK Build Image

Martijn Verburg martijnverburg at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 19:58:50 UTC 2012

Hi John,

Good news!  Mike and I have a smaller image (~5Gb), but it's based off
10.04 and we started with a java 7 binary.

Does your image have the jtreg tests running?

We should try and get on Skype later this week to discuss further steps (we
have some temp hosting).  Both Mike and I are on holiday in NZ but will try
to get back into this soon!

Thanks again,

Cheers,
Martijn