Ubuntu 11.10 VM including OpenJDK Build Image

Martijn Verburg martijnverburg at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 07:46:50 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I'd also like to see clear build instructions for the various
platforms. Probably on a wiki (matrix) to begin with and then later on
driven by what a future OpenJDK build farm supports.

John, if you did keep the notes on how you did the build that would be
great, we can probably combine with our notes and provide that for
people who want to build their own (as well as looking at things like
vagrant to do it).

Cheers,
Martijn