OpenJDK repositioning..

Ben Evans benjamin.john.evans at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 12:27:32 UTC 2012

Seconded.

The issue of OpenJDK governance belongs on that list. Mark and others
have spent a long time ensuring that the processes for governance are
clear, and are streamlined to favour technical participation.

If you don't like the processes and want to change them, then the
first thing to do is to write some patches to OpenJDK, and convince
commiters (who are, after all, your peers) of their technical merit.
Then get yourself nominated for a commit bit.

Thanks,

Ben