Final Call for Comments - RE: OpenJDK bug database: DRAFT Developer Workflow

Iris Clark iris.clark at oracle.com
Fri Jan 6 01:06:47 UTC 2012

Hi!

I am very pleased to see that there is public discussion about the Developer workflow.  It is my expectation that there are many opinions about what the optimal system should be and I'm happy to see that people are comfortable expressing those opinions.  I never expected consensus.  I think it is beneficial for everybody who will use the system to see what kinds of concerns people have.

Now that I'm back from vacation, I'd like to start wrapping up the feedback period for the Developer Workflow for the Pilot.  I'll be working on balancing everybody's concerns between now and the next version of the Developer Workflow.  Please keep in mind that that changes will be possible during the Pilot.

I strongly encourage you to get your final comments within the next week (12:01AM Sat, 14 Jan PT) so that all of our major options/concerns are on the table.

Thanks,
iris