OpenJDK Build & Test Meet - Devoxx

Ben Evans benjamin.john.evans at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 13:00:11 UTC 2012

Ok, after a certain amount of to-ing & fro-ing, I think that tomorrow,
i.e. Wednesday at 1700 is the best of a bad bunch of options.

I propose we meet at the Oracle booth at 1655 and decamp to one of the
nearby cafe / bars at 1700 sharp.

Can people give me a quick show of hands (offlist) so we have some
idea of group size?

Thanks,

Ben