Ubuntu 12.04 and JAMVM

Andrew Hughes gnu.andrew at redhat.com
Fri Jan 18 20:31:28 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----
> I may be wrong, but I think is this:
>
> openjdk-7-jdk
>
> Cheers,
> Mario
>
> 2013/1/17 Andrew Hughes <gnu.andrew at redhat.com>:

I think this may have gone too far in offering lots of choice and started
confusing users.  Both Fedora & Gentoo tend to pick one solution for
architectures without a JIT (Zero for the former, CACAO the latter)
and stick with the upstream supported JIT for x86, x86_64 and SPARC.

Mario, please don't top-post ;)

Cheers,