J7u15 blocked by FF19 - OpenJDK too?

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 21:45:19 UTC 2013

Any idea why FF19 insists on blocking Java 7 update 15 saying "this
plugin has security issues"?.

I thought all the major high-risk holes had been plugged in this last CPU ?

Could someone confirm if firefox 19, as downloaded from Mozilla (not
repos) also includes blocking the latest greatest OpenJDK/Icedtea by
default?

I´m asking here as I don´t have currently access to my Linux box, and
want to decipher if this is something general against the Java plugin,
or targets only the proprietary plugin from Oracle.

TIA,
FC