Permission Violation when trying to view bug JDK-8016309

Volker Simonis volker.simonis at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 09:34:08 UTC 2013

Hi Stefan,

thanks for the information. So does this mean that every bug report
which contains some kind of "internal" URLs will be marked
confidential automatically by the bug system? It would be interesting
to know which URLs are objected to avoid putting such URLs in a bug
report. Otherwise it may happen that I create a bug to which I will
have no access later on because it included such an offending URL.

Is it possible to manually remove the confidential flag if the author
judges that it may be appropriate?

Volker