OCA Signatory Check and the Census Page

Sebastian Sickelmann sebastian.sickelmann at gmx.de
Tue Sep 8 14:36:58 UTC 2015

Hi,

my name is Sebastian Sickelmann and I signed the OCA a few years ago. I am actually starting to spend some time again to openjdk contributions.

The OCA-Signatory-Check that every OpenJDK member does before accepting a contribution is doing very well. But I observed that most checks are done against the census-page. Which is a good idea because it lists everyone that has at least author-level. But unfortunatly not the OCA-signatories.

Is there a good way to check also against the OCA-Signatory[1] list? Is it possible to link or embed it  from/into  the census.

Thanks
Sebastian

 [1] http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/community/oca-486395.html